Logo Guilde < Seek Me > Nerz'hul
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Seek me.
Logo
Retour à l'accueil du site
Guilde < Seek Me > Nerz'hul Index du Forum
S’enregistrer
FAQ
Rechercher
Membres
Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER A True Crimestory Against Innoce

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde < Seek Me > Nerz'hul Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reespiri

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 08:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER A True Crimestory Against Innoce Répondre en citant

THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release)
by Bala Muhammad Makosa
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release)
READ BOOK THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release)

Between the day light of 12 December 2015, through the night of same date, and until day hours of 14 of the month, the Nigerian armies fully armed, with heavy weapons, were shootings, killings and burning corpses of innocent's citizens of Nigeria's men and women; mostly children, infants and young undergraduate students.

Furthermore, they burnt their houses, destroyed their centers, stolen their properties, and eventually, shot death three children of their leader in his presence. They also shot the leader 15 different places, including his eyes, but he is still alive, and shot his wife, and arrest both, put them into detention, while over one thousands were killed, put on a mass grave. Additionally, many were arrested and put into prison without trials.
What was the reason for these atrocities against armed-less fewer innocent citizens? The victims, were helpless, and only used stones, to be thrown toward the barbaric soldiers. Who are the perpetrators of this crime, in a democratic country like Nigeria?

Read, you will understand!

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 43 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y5D5Y8H
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 666 KB

THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) iphone value francais audio book

THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book in English
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book docs
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) pdf download full book
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) information wiki author book francais
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book download fb2
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) fb2 online find book сhapter
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book for ibooks
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) download english
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book samsung
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book kindle
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book german
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free ebook
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) tablet access book sale value
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free eReader touch how download reader
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book without pay
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book google docs
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book german
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) download torrent
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) purchase book
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book MediaFire
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) audio book
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book 4Shared
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book ZippyShare
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book 4Shared
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) eReader online
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book read online
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book ZippyShare
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book view
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book samsung
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free online iphone
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) download full book
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) reading francais english torrent online
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) iphone value francais audio book
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) eReader online
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free fb2
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) wiki online full read shop
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free iphone
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) book text format
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free epub
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) download without account
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) read free ipad
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) ebook free download
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) free ebook
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) read free ipad
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) ebook android pdf
THE NIGHT OF 12 DECEMBER: A true Crime-story against innocent Nigerians (My first release) Google Drive

48a4f088c3

A Quick and Simple Guide To Creating Organized Homes For Busy MomsL'Union Corse: La Symphonie Inachev&eacute;e (French Edition)Vivencias de nuestras generaciones (Spanish Edition)La pasion de Eva Peron: El mito de Orfeo recreado por Juan Domingo Per&oacute;n y su mujer Evita (Miradas sobre el peronismo) (Volume 1) (Spanish Edition)Toronto Called Back and Emigration with Reminiscences of a Recent Trip to Great Britain and Ireland: Containing an Account of the Visit of Her Majesty ... and a Visit to the Marquis of Dufferin aJapanTrail vol1 (Catalan Edition)Summary: The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our MindsSjelden ser hverandre (Norwegian Edition) Ingeborg EliassenEccentricities of Genius: Memories of Famous Men and Women of the Platform and StageThe+Itiner%26aacute%3Brio+of+Jer%26oacute%3Bnimo+Lobo+%28Hakluyt+Society%2C+Second+Series%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 08:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde < Seek Me > Nerz'hul Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Recrutement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Artesia by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech